How to make a complaint
Complaints must be made to the College in writing. To make a complaint, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or a letter to the attention of the Registrar at the following address:
College of Naturopathic Physicians of BC
Suite 840, 605 Robson Street
Vancouver, BC V6B 5J3
Format of Complaint
Kindly provide the following details of the incident(s) that gave rise to your complaint:
- your name and contact information;
- the name and contact information of the naturopathic doctor about whom you wish to complain;
- what happened – that is, what the naturopathic doctor did to cause your concern;
- when the incident(s) occurred;
- where the incident(s) occurred;
- whether there were any witnesses, and if so, what they witnessed; and
- whether there is any other information or documents you would like to provide to the College.
While the College and Inquiry Committee strive to complete investigations in a timely manner, it can take some time before a decision is made.