February 25, 2021
Notice of Annual General Meeting
The Annual General Meeting (the “AGM”) of the College of Naturopathic Physicians of British Columbia (the “College”) is scheduled to take place from 10:00 a.m. to 11 a.m. on Saturday, May 8, 2021, online via a Zoom webcast. Attendees will be eligible for one (1) hour of continuing education in Category A for attending the AGM.
Information on how to register for the AGM, will be provided in a subsequent communication from the College.
The AGM will include the following items, as required by the College’s bylaws:
- Report of the Board;
- Report of the Quality Assurance Committee;
- Financial statements and review engagement report; and
- Board election (if applicable). Information regarding elections, will be provided in a subsequent communication from the College
The AGM will be followed by an education session from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. with a 1-hour lunch break at noon. The session will feature a guest speaker, Shannon Beauchamp, on the topic of cultural safety and humility in health care. Attendees will be eligible for two (2) hours of continuing education in Category G for attending the education session.
On behalf of the Board, the College will be hosting two information sessions for the profession to gather information and ask questions relevant to the regulation of naturopathic doctors in BC. The information sessions are scheduled for the following dates:
- Tuesday, March 30, 2021 via zoom webcast from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 20, 2021 via zoom webcast from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Information on how to register for the informational sessions, will be provided in a subsequent communication from the College.
We look forward to seeing you at the AGM and information sessions.
Registrar and Chief Executive Officer