Ozone & Oxidative Therapies
Ozone & oxidative therapies includes all therapies involving ozone, hydrogen peroxide, intravenous (IV) ultraviolet therapy, and other invasive oxidative therapies. Certification in IV Therapy or IV & Chelation Therapies is required for those ozone and oxidative therapies that require IV administration. The administration of prolozone requires certification in both Ozone & Oxidative Therapies and Advanced Injection Therapies (Part A or Part B, as appropriate).
A naturopathic physician who is duly qualified and licensed by the College of Naturopathic Physicians of British Columbia may obtain certification to practice ozone & oxidative therapies provided they have successfully completed all of the requirements for the certification.
- Training in Safety Techniques
- Successful completion of one the following courses:
– 2-day Ozone Course offered by the Society of Progressive Medical Education (SopMed) USA
– 2-day Oxidative Therapies course (IV Ozone, Hydrogen Peroxide & UVBI) offered by Dr. Prytula, ND at NaturoMedic.org
– 2-day Ozone Therapy Certification course offered by Dr. Bryan Rade, ND at East Coast Naturopathic Clinic
– 2-day Certified Ozone and Oxidative Therapies Course (Introduction to Bio-Oxidative Medicine Skills – Ozone, H2O2, UVBI and Advanced Bio-Oxidative Medicine Skills – Prolozone) offered by Dr. Christoph Kind ND, Dr. Hal Brown ND and Dr .Jonathon Berghamer ND at Naturopathic Academy of Regenerative Injection Therapy.
– 2-day Ozone Therapy: Comprehensive Foundations offered by One Living Physician Services.
Co-requisites for Certification:
In order to apply for and maintain certification in ozone & oxidative therapies, naturopathic physicians must hold and maintain: