As we move through the BC Restart Plan in response to COVID-19, the CNPBC continues to review its plans for examinations.
Dates and Deadlines:
August 2023 – Jurisprudence & Oral Practical Examinations:
The November Jurisprudence examination dates will be posted in September.
All dates are non-negotiable.
Please note that examination results may take 6-8 weeks and will be emailed to candidates.
Guidelines & Applications
Examination Applications must be received by the College’s office by the deadline. Late applications will not be accepted. Candidates should email their completed Examinations Application Form to email@example.com
- Review the CNPBC Examination Guidelines
To register for the College’s examinations, candidates must submit the following to the College:
- Completed Examinations Application Form. Candidates who are reattempting the exam must complete the Examinations Application – Reattempt Form.
- Payment to the College of the examination fees: $231 – Oral Practical examination; $116 – Jurisprudence examination.
- The candidate’s official transcript, which must be sent directly from an accredited naturopathic medical school to the College.
- Photocopy of government issued photo identification. The original to be presented on examination day.
NOTE: Applicants for registration must successfully complete the College’s Jurisprudence and Oral Practical examinations. Examinations from other jurisdictions are not accepted in place of this College’s examinations. For more information, see How to Apply to Register with the College.
NOTE: Candidates should carefully review the application procedures outlined on the How to Apply to Register and use the forms provided. You must not practise naturopathic medicine in British Columbia, or use the restricted titles of “physician,” “doctor” or the abbreviation “Dr.”, until you have obtained full (practising) registration with the College.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this process, please contact the College by phone at (604) 688-8236 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call for Examiners
The College of Naturopathic Physicians of British Columbia (CNPBC) is accepting applications from NDs for the role of examiner.
Please submit the Examiner Application form, a Curriculum Vitae, and a professional reference to email@example.com
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. The selection process will include a 15-minute interview via videoconference and a reference check.
For questions or more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org